If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com a resume listing relevant experience, and a brief bio about yourself and why you want to work for us!
This position is responsible for the service and hospitality functions in the dining areas of the restaurant. The proper and specified presentation of food, beverages and the Naughty Greek's hospitality promise of creating experiences that foster return visits will guide all that we do. This position is also responsible for operating the POS system and will be asked to open and/or close the dining room based on shifts.
* Exhibits a personal commitment to the company and its success.
* Exemplifies the Culture by embracing the mission and values articulated.
* Maintains strict confidentiality on appropriate issues, including recipe specifications.
* Consistently follows all company and departmental standards and procedures.
* Maintains a positive work environment with all team members and fosters a team oriented approach to accomplish tasks.
* Communicates in a professional manner.
* Has a warm, friendly and approachable presentation to guests and staff.
* Has a sense of urgency in serving guests, whether on the phone, at the counter or in the dining room.
* Keeps the dining room service areas, floors, tables, chairs and all surfaces clean, organized and ready for guests.
* Presents self in an attentive, professional, fun, warm and friendly manner at all times.
* Follows all safety and maintenance procedures.
* Completes job responsibilities in a quick, efficient and effective manner.
* Works flexible hours, reports to work on time and complies with company dress code.
* Completes all other duties as assigned.
* Thoroughly knowledgeable on all menu items and food preparation specifications.
* Maintains a clean, safe and sanitary facility by adhering to food quality standards and sanitation regulations.
*Prepares the dining room, beverage counter and service areas for effective and efficient guest service.
* Ensures all service utensils, plate-ware, tables and chairs are in proper condition for service.
* Ensures all supporting food and beverage needs are adequately stocked and ready for service.
* Follows the Steps of Service and hospitality philosophy prescribed by the Naughty Greek training program.
* Cleans, pre-busses and resets tables for next guest service.
* Assists in the packaging of orders when applicable and required. Cuts, boxes, plates or packages all food items in careful and attractive manner, according to procedure.
* Exercises care while operating equipment and utensils.
* Takes orders and operates the POS system
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.